Welcome Letter from Principal
Dear Parents, Families and Community Members,
I was named Principal of Dare Learning Academy in January of 2018. I can honestly say the last few months have flown by. It's been a very busy time of assessing and restructuring and I've had a wonderful team from around the district that have aided in that process. We are very excited about next year.
Some plans for next year:
- More structured entry process aligned with MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Support)
- All students will be re-enrolled in the Dare Learning Academy with opportunities of Dual Enrollment in COA
- We will remain housed on the COA Dare Campus
- Students will have opportunities for internships
- Personal Education Plans will be individualized for each student
- Staff and students will participate in additional programs for added support such as PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Support) and Green Zone(Civility Training).
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.